Most of us can pinpoint a certain phase of our lives with a song that plays on the radio, or even what we have in our Ipod playlist. As I look back over the years of my life I can find many songs that have inspired, provided comfort, or helped to further my healing process. My challenge here was to write a top ten of the songs that have influenced me the most. I have not posted this songs in any order of importance.
- Blackbird by the Beatles
- Answer by Sarah McLaughlin
- It Can’t Rain All the Time Jane Siberry from The Crow Soundtrack
- I’ll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood
- It’s My Life by Bon Jovi
- New York Times by Everclear
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson
- Beautiful U R by Deborah Cox
- Thank You by Alanis Morrissette
- Hello World by Lady Antebellum
- Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
Well here is my list. Hope that you enjoy the music as much as I did sharing it with you.